Thursday 29 November 2012

Adventure #2 - My Graduation Show


So earlier this week we had our Edith Cowan University Graduation show at ECU, it was a really great event! There were a lot more people than i expected, they also had Visual Arts and other categories on display which i didn't even know about. It was really good seeing what other students had created. I saw some awesome graphic images of small kids played around with scale and repetition, I am amazed at such simple techniques can create amazing visual artwork. I was also award one of three prizes, getting best overall student! I was so happy all that hard work paid off. I got a Gopro HERO 3 as part of the prize which i will be using to create a new visual adventure I have had planned for a long time. See the images from my latest adventure.
























































Follow me on instagram please! :) @adamnalapraya

No comments:

Post a Comment